Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Krasue Kud Porb

I finally got around to watch this movie, another Flying head with intestines dangling underneath movie in my collection. I have the VCD without English subs, so I didn't understand all of it. But it is basically Penanggalan Vs Aswang of some sorts. So it's a battle of the myths. Many Asian movies are very goofy, even tough they have stories of the darker kind, but it doesn't matter, just add some beer to the mix and you'll be fine. Krasue Kud Porb is a very entertaining movie and I always love watching Flying head with intestines dangling underneath movies.

Yesterday, after watching this movie I was so fortunate to stumble upon this:

























The Thai poster for Krasue Kud Porb. It's mine! All mine!

Translated, Krasue Kud Porb means FLYING WITCH WOMAN Vs THE VAMPIRE.

No comments: