Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween watch list

So, Halloween is just around the corner, and movie watching is mandatory. So what will you be watching this Halloween?

My list isn't complete yet, but here is it:

- The Blob (1988)
- The Gate (1987)
- Trick 'R Treat
- Child's Play (1988)
- An American Werewolf In London (1981)

Drag Me To Hell was also part of the list, but I decided to watch it a few days ago, and I'm glad I did - What a fucking waste of time! It seemed like Sam Raimi was drunk and masturbating to Tim Burton movies while making Drag Me To Hell. I'm sorry but this was a piece of shit! Maybe it would have been better if it wasn't Sam Raimi. Who knows.

But back to the list - As you see I'm going for 80's this year. Both me and my girlfriend loves the 80's, so it will be a good evening. I know Trick 'R Treat is on the list, but I doubt I have time to see it. But that really doesn't make sense since it's a Halloween movie. So it should be perfect. Go figure.

No comments: