Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Bearded Treasure Chest of Horror

Have a look at this nice collectible! A screen used mask - What movie do you think it's from... Well, it's from PLANET TERROR, the second ''part'' of GRINDHOUSE.













































And while I was digging trough an old magazine pile many months ago I found this issue of FANGORIA (#261):
























And what did I find? Is the suspense killing you? I found this picture:

























My mask featured in FANGORIA! I also checked my PLANET TERROR DVD, and saw the mask many many times, but I didn't take any screenshots. So you'll just have to trust me.

Also read my GRINDHOUSE review. The only sober review on this blog.

[Click on pictures and scans for large size]

7 comments:

Ninja Dixon said...

Do you own a real mask from the movie?

Patrick B said...

Yes, I do :)

The first four pictures are taken by me.

Ninja Dixon said...

I'm impressed! How did you get it? :)

Patrick B said...

Not be a complete ass, but I don't really want to say that here. I might just tell you in private, but not here. There is at least 3 of my fellow movie buffs I could tell, who comments almost everyday ;)

Patrick B said...

I help the ones who often help me, and you know who you are! So I don't really wanna shout it out loud as this seller may have some very funky and rare collectibles!

Jack J said...

Firstly; Very nice mask! Secondly; have a drink or two! It seems being sober is making you go paranoid! Haha.

Patrick B said...

Hahaha. Best thing I've heard all day, Jack! Only thing is my day started 30 minutes ago. Haha.