Monday, August 17, 2009

An American Werewolf in London

I've been having a ''American Werewolf in London'' craze the last couple of days. The more I think about it I just fall more and more in love with the movie. So I'm been searching the whole web for some goodies. I found some very nice, but some goodies I can't afford. Or, well ... I bought the Thai poster (a few posts ago), which is a fucking beauty! But here is another beauty that I wouldn't mind owning:





































''This is an original production made Nazi demon helmet from John Landis’ An American Werewolf in London (1981). The helmet is made from thick fiberglass and is a custom design, though based loosely on German WW2 helmets. It was originally conceived that all of the Nazi demons would wear helmets, so four were created. This is one of the original four, though it was never seen on screen. The helmet is finished with a camo paintjob, and a leather chinstrap. The prop is presented in a custom-made acrylic display case, with a removable lid that features beveled edges. The display is finished with a custom laser-cut mat board at the base, featuring the film's logo and stills depicting the helmet. The display measures 18" x 15" x 14". ''

I could afford it, but I'm not interested in spending $3,995.00 if it's not screen used

No comments: