Sunday, February 1, 2009

Al Cliver: The bringer of ice cold beer

What do you think when you hear the words beard and movies? The Bearded Movie Aficionado, of course, but there is also one more thing you should think of. Well, not a thing, but a person. And that person is no other then Al Cliver!

I always drink beer from a bottle. I mean, who pours themselves a glass of beer? That sounds weird to me. You have to keep the delicious beer flavour inside the bottle, and contaminate it with as little oxygen as possible.

But this is not weird: I actually got myself a beer glass. It’s freakin’ awesome. It’s my very own Al Cliver beer glass!

It only exists three of these suckers in the world! And one is mine! All mine!
I don’t know if it’s such a huge collector’s item, it’s from a horror convention, but its badass.

The bearded Movie aficionado has to have a beer glass with the man who is not only known for the great films he has acted in, and the acting itself, but his beard! Yes, Al Cliver is also known for his beard.

I almost forgot that it’s also my Whiskey glass. The only two beverages’ I drink.





The cool thing is that he is one of my favourite actors; and the picture is from one of my favourite movies by one of my favourite directors. It is from Lucio Fulci’s Zombie 2.

No comments: