Sunday, September 18, 2011

Long time no see

Hi everyone. I've been getting alot of requests lately and some comments that I should continue with my blog, and I appreciate it very much. And it saddens me that I'm not in this world and amongst all these great collectors and disgusting movie perverts anymore. But the thing is, I really can't do this on the level I used too, so the point is not really there. Even though I miss it every single day, I chose a path in life that made me happy. Happy, but poor. I quite my fulltime job and started to focus on my art, and went to art school. Yes, I am an artist. Or at least I try to be. The art world is hard and there is not much money in it. So trying to get my hands on batshit crazy movies on VHS is something I can't do at this point.

I love you all and I miss you.

4 comments:

Ninja Dixon said...

Hey, you're alive! :D
Happy to see you still kicking! Tell us, whats happening? :)

Jocke Andersson said...

Yes, what Jack sais!

Jack J said...

Obviously you just left again, puta.
>_<

jervaise brooke hamster said...

I want to bugger and tit-fuck Dolly Parton (as the bird was in 1964 when the bird was 18, not as the bird is now obviously).