Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween movie time and drinking.

Well, I'm kinda back again. As most of my readers or followers remember, or not remember. Is that I stopped posting last Halloween. And know it seems I'm back again. I feel I can do this again.

I never celebrate Halloween. Well, I always watch horror movies. But I don't dress up or anything like that. I watch movies! And I always watch the horror movies I know that I love. So today I watched Return of the Living Dead Part 2. Which I love! I remember as a wee little boy I watched it every halloween on TV. NRK (a TV-channel here in Norway) used to show A Nightmare On Elm Street 2, Return of the Living Dead 2 and in later years they started showing newer stuff. Not to my liking of course. I remember this as a time of joy. So today me and my girlfriend made dinner and sat down and watched Return of the Living Dead Part 2 and had a great time. I had three beers while making dinner, so extra good time was had. A great horror comedy which I've seen a thousand times. Just a shame about the soundtrack.

So what are you watching this Halloween?

No comments: