Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Troll Hunter (Trolljegeren)

I finally saw The Troll Hunter on friday. It was actually very good. And it's one of the first times I was proud of a Norwegian movie. You see, we suck at making movies. We are not original and we just copy everyone else. Especially in the horror genre. Some of our horror movies have had success in other countries, like Cold Prey and Dead Snow. But we are so far behind. We are sorta starting to develope what all other countries where doing 30-40 years ago. But The Troll Hunter was a breath of fresh air. It was funny and intense. Not everyone might understand the humuor, but it's fun. And you also get to see a bunch of beautiful Norwegian mountains and forests. Which I think Jack would like to see. Watch it. We need more folklore movies. Which I've been saying for the last 10 years.

Remember kids, I don't review movies. I just drunkenly rant about them. I'm gonna sleep it off now.

No comments: