Wednesday, November 12, 2008

YES! I finally got one!

So, yesterday I was thinking about all my posters, because they are just laying around, safely I might add. And I wanted to take pictures of them (Link under Friends on the left), and put them up on a photopage. I can't even remember half of them. I spent 2 hours taking pictures last night, finding poster I've forgotten. Beautiful 1 sheets from Italy, France, Turkey and so on.

And I haven't bought any posters in a while, and all this poster browsing made me hungry for more. So just before I was suppose to go to bed, I did a little search on ebay, and what do you know; I found a poster I've been wanting for many years! It's not the most beautiful poster, but I just had to have it!

Lucio Fulci's Contraband, Italian One Sheet

No comments: